Agile Solicitation Builder
The solicitation builder pulls on principles outlined in the Digital Services Playbook. It allows users to create a Request for Quote (RFQ) for digital services that will be managed using agile Project Management. Both the Project Manager and the Contracting Officer should interact with this tool to maximize its effectiveness at creating a solid RFQ.
How the Tool Works
The tool offers users a step-by-step process for creating the RFQ. Users will respond to specific questions either with predetermined answers or those that require a narrative. When all questions are completed, the tool will creat a draft RFQ in word format that users can download and modify as needed OR distribute for response.
- Version 1 is for firm fixed price contracts only. The firm fixed price will be based on an unit of work per iteration.For more information on how to develop CLINS for this, use the Agile Team Estimator tool
- This tool will not support waterfall development requirements documents.
- All documents should be approved by a warranted contracting officer and in consultation with your legal counsel as required.
- Please note that this product is only in alpha, therefore any of the following may occur:
- Content may unexpectedly change
- Documents you have created may be deleted without warning
- Glitches may happen, we recommend you refresh the page if this happens
- Log in function is required to allow the download any acquisition sensitive information and is not a federal authentication system